These are the 8 random facts about me. Got this tag from and I appreciate the thoughtfulness of Rosemarie.
Here are the rules:1.Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.Share 8 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.Tag 8 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4.Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I am 39 years old, a single mother of three with daughter who is 20 years old, and 2 sons who are of ages 13 and 12, respectively.
- I work in the government and when I have no officework I am a big homebuddy.
- I used to join and win in singing competitions when I was a little kid. Once , when father was still alive I asked permission to sing in a night club but father had vehement objection. Looking back, I am glad he did.
- I have a strong sense of smell. If there was a job with this qualifications, I would have a high position already.
- My fear for snakes is terrible, real or reel.
- I swear I will die immediately even with the slightest suffocation of carbon monoxide. I faint so easily when exposed to it.
- My hobbies are collecting keychains and angel figurines.
- Searching a man for me who is free, understanding and caring is hard to find.