3 cup guavas, 3 cups water, 1 and one half cup sugar, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Peel off guava skin and chunk into small pieces.
2. In a pot, mix 2 cups of water, 1 and 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar and salt.
3. Boil the mixture. Reduce heat and bring to boil for another 30 minutes.
4. Remove from stove and Set aside the mixture to cool for 15 minutes.
5. Sift the mixture into another pan to separate the seeds. Use a spoon to force the mixture through the sifter. Sift the mixture twice.
6. In a pot, boil the mixture and the remaining 1 cup of water. Reduce heat when boiling and simmer until thickened.
7. Transfer jam into jars when cool and refrigerate.