Google+ Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011


My enrollment in the doctoral program is not started yet as my transcript of records was not available, yet. The clearances procedure took three days until I gave it at the Registrar's Office to process my transcript of records. If the graduate school department won't admit me anymore this coming week, I am deciding to study in Cebu City for the Certificate of Special Education. Whichever course I take, this will be very helpful to me in the future.

No comments: