Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

AIRCONDITION UNIT

The past week has been a warm room to work on in my present work assignment. One part of the airconditioning unit malfunctioned and it was replaced with a new one. Fortunately, I had the chance to talk to someone whose airconditioning unit got repaired also. I asked him to send the technician over to diagnose the problem with the unit. It was diagnosed to have a worn out capacitor. The technician replaced the worn out capacitor with a new one and they cleaned it as well. Now, it is quiet cold and conducive to work inside the office. I spent my allowance in my workplace to fix the unit. I am hoping to reimburse the expenses but I am not setting high hopes that it will be reimbursed.

No comments: